- COLLEGE OUTREACH RESOURCES
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Arts & Sciences
- Engineering, Architecture & Technology
- Human Sciences
Spears School of Business
- Online Learning - Undergraduate
- Online Learning - Graduate
- Professional Development - Open Enrollment
- Professional Development - Online Learning
- Professional Development - Custom Programs
- Professional Development - Retreat & Conference Planning
- Riata Center for Entrepreneurship
- CAGLE Center
- Eastin Center
- Center for Veterinary Health Sciences
- Cooperative Extension
- CEAT Extension
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- University-Community Engagement
- Student Volunteer Center
The OSU Institute for Teaching & Learning Excellence Outreach office will serve as a central source of information for OSU summer camps. ITLE will collect and post information about all non-athletic camps at this website. If you are an OSU faculty or staff member organizing a non-athletic camp, please use this form to provide camp information by March 12, 2018 to email@example.com.
The current list of academic camps for 2018 are listed here. This list will change as more camps are added.
Required training for all camp personnel.
ITLE provided a camp planning workshop in January. The workshop videos are provided here.
Questions? Please call Brenda Dawes, Associate Director Academic Programs, at 405-744-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.