- COLLEGE OUTREACH RESOURCES
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Arts & Sciences
- Engineering, Architecture & Technology
- Human Sciences
Spears School of Business
- Online Learning - Undergraduate
- Online Learning - Graduate
- Professional Development - Open Enrollment
- Professional Development - Online Learning
- Professional Development - Custom Programs
- Professional Development - Retreat & Conference Planning
- Riata Center for Entrepreneurship
- CAGLE Center
- Eastin Center
- Center for Veterinary Health Sciences
- Cooperative Extension
- CEAT Extension
- COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- University-Community Engagement
- Student Volunteer Center
The OSU Institute for Teaching & Learning Excellence Outreach office will serve as a central source of information for OSU summer camps. Visit www.okstatecamps.com for 2019 camps.
Please call Brenda Dawes, Associate Director Academic Programs, at 405-744-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an OSU faculty or staff member organizing a camp, please contact email@example.com.
Camp planning workshop videos are provided here.